in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data acquired for browsing this website (cookies, booking with booking engine, information request form, sending information e-mails) will be processed for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: 24 months.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The data controller of your personal data is Junior Srl (email@example.com).
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are distinguished in session cookies (i.e. the temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and in persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be subdivided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called “technical”, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. The technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Also belong to this category analytic cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example: analytic cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of using a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in browsing.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. We are talking in this case of profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows sending the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, they are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool, third-party cookies of Google Analytics. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of this website may incorporate some widgets and/or sharing buttons such as Facebook or TripAvisor, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and TripAdvisor when you use the respective widget or share button. To find out more, visit Facebook and TripAdvisor website.
Some web pages may incorporate video content into YouTube. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. To learn more, visit the information page on Google website.
The user can manage their own cookie preferences through the features present in the common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser in order to block the sending of cookies or cookies. limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and deactivate them individually, refer to the instructions for using your web browser.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.